Drašnice is a coastal fishermen village located 12 km from Makarska on the road to Dubrovnik.
The place itself was first mentioned in Turkish documents from the late 15th century. In Drašnice there are several old churches. Church of the St. Stephen on Kolednik, church of St. George from the 15th century, church of St. Rocco at "Izbitac" spring by the sea was built in 1914. To the east of the old village is the church of St. Kate and above the church of St. Nicholas from the 18th century. At the heart of the old village the church of St. George built in 1891. was badly damaged in an earthquake in 1962.
Part of the coastal belt is covered by pine trees and dotted with small pebble beaches along the coast.
An ideal place for a quiet and relaxing holiday!